Sunday 29 January 2012

Wintereenmas

Alright, Dark Souls out of the way.

This past week has been a holiday called Wintereenmas, created by Tim Buckley in his web-comic Ctr-Alt-Del. If you are reading my blog for any reason, you should also be reading this web-comic. It is hilarious. The short version is that Wintereenmas is a holiday dedicated to gamers, and is a week dedicated to playing video games. Normally, people participating in the holiday choose a difficult goal and aim to achieve it by the end of the week (the web-comic characters attempt to beat Hard mode in Demon's Souls one year). This year, because of a shifted exam schedule, I was unable to fully participate in the holiday. A fair amount of D&D did get played during this week, as well as planning for my own campaign. I will be uploading videos of all future gaming sessions of my campaign, so anyone actually reading my blog should find those entertaining, at the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment