Saturday 30 May 2015

A Long Hiatus

It's been quite a while since my last post, and there have been a lot of changes in my life in that time. I'm not even sure I live in the same place as I was when I last posted. Regardless, I've made a lot of lifestyle changes in the last couple of months. Getting back to posting my thoughts could be another positive change.

So one of the big changes I made was actually going to the gym. Not "Oh, I should work-out more." *Proceed to binge a Netflix show with a bag of chips*. To be fair, I still love watching Netflix and have been given the clear to eat a ton of food. What I mean is that I actually go to the gym, and work out all of my muscles. This causes me to be sore. Like, all the bloody time. The difference now is that my muscles are sore instead of randomly in pain. I must say, I'll take sore over pain any day.

Another big change since my last post is the fact that I am, once again, single. This is certainly for the better, based on how that relationship turned out. The crappy thing about being single is missing human contact. Not like shaking hands, or giving a friend a smack for being dumb. I sincerely miss intimate contact, having someone to hug or hold hands with. Someone to just sit directly next to and sit against them happily. Yes, I am a huge romantic and extremely cheesy. That's just how I do relationships. While I miss this kind of contact, I'm coming to terms with the fact that right now I just don't have that. I've got some great friends around to keep me sane, even if some like to be jerks about it and mess with me. When you have people around that know you well enough to screw with you, without being genuinely mean, you're in a good place.

I don't really know how this blog will evolve at this point. The post might be pretty random unless people ask for a specific direction. If you stick around, I appreciate the interest.

This is Plantie. He lives in my apartment at the moment, and I am doing what I can to keep him alive as long as possible. You shall see more of Plantie in the future.

And this is a Poro, from League of Legends, simply because he is adorable. He is pretending to be a pirate. Because reasons.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment