Tuesday 7 July 2015

Thinkgeek

If it isn't apparent by now, I'm a nerd. As such, I also love nerdy things. Some of my favourite presents I receive for holidays (or just buy for myself when I have the money) are gadgets, do-dads, or nerd-type things. And what self-respecting nerd doesn't shop for stuff online?

Behold! Thinkgeek enters! It's a website that I've had bookmarked on my homepage for years now. Even when I don't have any money to spend, I still like to see what new products they bring out. Although the selection had become smaller over the years, the quality of products is great. They also have exceptional customer support. I once received an item that it damaged in shipping, and they sent me a new one immediately, no charge. As a Canadian ordering things from an American website, that's a big deal.

Like most stores and websites now, Thinkgeek offers a loyalty points program that you can redeem for specific products around the site. They also offer discounts and deals to their customers whether they are signed up members or not. They often have free stuff too!

Thinkgeek is staffed by fun people who care about their customer base, and was recently acquired by GameStop (who thankfully outbid Hot Topic for ownership). Give the site a browse, if not an order. And say hi to Timmy the monkey. 

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment