Monday 7 September 2015

A Short Break

Hey everybody! After a long weekend and spending some great quality time with Style, my one month of perfect posting has come to a close. Yesterday I forgot to make a post, so that ends the streak for now.

I'm going to take a short break from posting every day, and work to get a bunch queued up for when school starts up again. I appreciate the support everyone has shown in reading my posts as they go up. Seeing all the people reading what I ramble about each day is truly heartwarming. So for the next little while, I won't be posting every day.

Rest assured, this blog will continue, it's not ending here. I just want to make sure that I can give you all the best content I can. I wrote a rushed post a few days ago, and I felt terrible about it. It wasn't up to my personal standard but I felt that maintaining my posting schedule was important. Consistency is important, but so is the quality of my writing. Hence, the break. I want to get back to writing at the level I expect of myself while also sticking to my posting schedule.

Some posts may make it up to keep things interesting, but until I get back on schedule, I wish you all the best! See you in a bit!


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment