Saturday 5 September 2015

I Wrote This For You // The First Sign is Taking Strange Pictures

*Language warning today

It's interesting how by attaching a word to something can completely change how it is  perceived. Two people sitting on a couch watching Netflix sounds normal. Call it a relationship, and suddenly that evening could be a date. An evening of sex with someone could be fucking or it could be making love, both have different imagery attached. Someone will fiercely defend whether they are a geek or a nerd.

Attaching words to things has a certain power about it. As someone who loves to write, the words people choose when they write or speak is incredibly interesting to me.


The First Sign is Taking Strange Pictures

I have pretended to go mad in order to tell you things I need to. I call it art. Because art is the word we give to our feelings made public. And art doesn't worry anyone.


*Reminder that I take no credit for this work. It does not belong to me, I did not make it, I make no claim to it other than the feelings it evokes in me.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment