Friday 21 August 2015

League Community Art

League is obviously one of my favourite games. Part of what makes it so great is the majority of the community that follows the game (There's always toxic people, let's just ignore them). One of the amazing things about a game as huge as League is that people all over the world get inspired by it, and some do absolutely amazing things as a result. Since I don't have a specific post lined up for today, here's a small collection of the awesome things people do with their love for League.

I do apologize for all the artists who made such great work, I don't have the link to the sources or the artist names in question. I will be VERY CLEAR that I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THIS. Don't abuse Creative Commons, people. Just enjoy the art, and don't steal for profit.

DJ Sona rocking the house
The Meeps are pretty awesome little buddies

Seriously people. Supports aren't the only ones who can buy these
Don't mess with these ladies. They'll destroy you with their balls.
Unnnng. Thresh is so good....
Dat yellow card lock tho

No art collection is complete without some gender-swapping
I'm glad Diana can't go full eclipse in game. Hard counter to Leona. 
SHOOT ALL THE THINGS
Gotta save that ADC when he does the dumb
How can you hate that face? LOOK AT THAT FACE 
Only a technomaturgist would see eye to eye...
Some awesome contest art Riot received. Everyone wants Teemo dead.
And of course, my buddy Nautilus getting ready to STOMP.

Got any awesome video game art? Shoot me a link in the comments!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment