Monday 31 August 2015

One Month of Posts!

With today's post going up, I have officially written something every day for the last month. Four weeks of perfect posting!

Thanks to everyone who comes here to read my ramblings. I've gone from having a couple of views a day, to a solid 15-20 daily readers, plus a few extras on Mondays. I can't express how much it means to have people actually care about the things I have to say.

You may notice that some of the posts look a little funny. I adjusted the width of the blog to allow for bigger pictures. Future posts should look better.

Here's to more posts in the future, and looking forward to getting more comments from all of you!

Poro loves poro-snacks. No reasons necessary.
I love you all like how Poro loves his snacks.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment