Monday 17 August 2015

Two weeks! // And a humble request

Woot! Two weeks of perfect posting, and I'm even starting to get ahead of schedule for posts. I'm pre-posting whatever I can to make sure I got content out to you all right on time (Hence why my posts are pretty much all coming out at 5:00 am now).

Now, some of you may have noticed a few changes to my blog's layout recently. The day by day headers are there to (hopefully) make navigating easy for you. I also disabled the ads because, seriously, who actually likes ads? One thing that I have added, and am a little guarded about, is the addition of a Donation button. This is TOTALLY OPTIONAL, hence donations. But being a writer and a musician isn't exactly the most glamorously paid combination, and my computer is pretty crap-tacular. Any money that I receive (If any at all) will go towards me upgrading my toaster of a computer. This would allow me to get better content out for you all. I will also give shout-out posts to anyone who donates, unless they wish for it to be private. Hell, I'll hand-write you a letter.

Anyway, let's keep it up! Don't forget to leave comments, or suggest new topics for me to write about. Thanks for reading and continue being awesome, folks!

Heck yeah! Victory pose!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment