Sunday 23 August 2015

FORLIFE Teaware


One of the defining features of a good teapot is to have a spout that doesn't drip. I can't even begin to explain how annoying it is to make a pot of tea and have it spill all over the place. Enter the solution, the best line of tea products I've ever used: FORLIFE. I've been a supporter of this line of teapots ever since I began getting into tea. My favourite little teapot is a pretty little black thing, it holds two to three cups of tea. The best thing about my teapot, and every teapot that FORLIFE makes, is that the brand has a guarantee that all of their products will not drip. 



Another great thing about the brand is the huge amount of colour choices you can get their stock in. All of the items on their website (aside from the glassware) comes in a variety of colours that you can choose from. For those looking to acquire a full set of cups and pots, you can get all your purchases in the same colour if you like. The matching set thing appeals to some people.





I highly recommend that for anyone looking to buy some teaware check out either the FORLIFE website or an authorized seller. The products are amazing, well designed in both use and aesthetics, and backed by the best kind of guarantee a teapot can have. Check them out!













Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment