Saturday 1 August 2015

The Secret List

Some of you may recall The List from the beginning of the summer. You may also recall that the list was discontinued because people tried to get on it. Little did anyone know, the list continues to be compiled, in secret. Work returned to normal, but the gears continued to move. 

I give you:

THE SECRET LIST

-I can't believe that came out like that

-Did you lick them?
-I might as well have

-Oh, don't touch me there. Don't rip that off. 

-Oh she can stack it. She can stack it high.

-He got it all over me.
-I can't control it. I got some on myself too.
-His aim is terrible.
-Yeah, it's awful.

-I don't like this. What are you doing to me? STOP...
Internationally Collected

-Why would you do that? I'm very sensitive...

-Did I squirt enough?

-Everything you touch breaks.
-That's my demon.

-He likes it a bit. I think...

-I'm not big enough to do this

-Get me something else to drink! That was god-awful!

-I'm not perky?
-You're wearing a bra.

-This doesn't happen when you're not watching!

-Oh no, it's too thick

-Why would it do that?
-Because you pulled it too far

-I made 'em really soft

-I wanna teabag your tray

-It doesn't do anything for me.
-But it tastes good

*insert finger here and pull back*

-It kind of destroys my mouth

-DON'T TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS

-I open my mouth and things come out

-That must have been before I came, I don't remember it

-I think I flung it too hard, and it just came out. 

-Bring it, I'll just eat it

-My hands are all sticky

-There's a bang, someone says my name, and then it's done. 

-Now scream for it

-I try to be sweet and innocent.
-There's where you're going wrong.

-Of course, the one box I'm not looking at. 

-You're a little on the small size. 

-Deal with my box

Hard to get quotes when everyone has gone home
-Does it stand up on its own?

-She's cheap and she's easy

-I'll tape you down later

-Those are NOT my elbows

-Never mind, I don't want to finish

-We're putting out dry 

-I'm gonna fling my juices at you 

-It squirts at you

-You're such a little butt muncher.
-Yes I am

-Stupid tiny jugs.
-Don't you just hate tiny jugs?
-Yeah, you can't do anything with them.

-Oh, I love going hard. I LOVE going hard

-I choke. They tell me to open my throat, but I can't. 


-I don't think it's going to be that big of a load

-Oh my god, it's really long

-Just go ahead and pop your head in

-You're not bouncing with me, you're just bouncing against me

-Arm getting tired?
-No, my hand hurts.

-I want to see it! Show it to me!

-But then I'd have to turn it weird when I'm putting it in

-This is America! Of course colour matters!

-I guess I passed out sometime during that interaction with myself. 

-It's just gonna fall off, it'll be easy

-It was hot and sticky and I didn't want it touching me

-I guess I can't talk and spread at the same time. 

-Gus is always open. Always watching...

-Sorry dude, I have clean hands.
-When you have dirty hands, come find me.

-In the freezer, no one can hear you scream. 

-What time does the bang bang start?

-I didn't know! It was my first time!



And with that, The List comes to a close for the year. Thanks to everyone who took part, and was a good sport about it. I hope this has given some of you a smile


Possibly the last time this shot can happen. Rest well, Towers

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment